- Serves 12
- Syns per serving 3.5
- Difficulty Easy
- Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 x Weetabix
- 200ml Skimmed milk
- 100g of Sultanas
- 100g of Self raising flour
- 2 x tbsp of Sweetener
- 2 x large eggs
I had this at Slimming World taster night on Tuesday and absolutely loved it, so obviously I had to try and make it! I was surprised at how simple the recipe was and thought hmmm it can’t be this easy to make! It’s never going to look as good as that! We were particularly excited about this one as my partner has a penchant for soreen loaf and this is very similar in flavour and texture, less chewy though. This recipe is taken from the Slimming World – Best loved extra easy recipes.
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan).
- If you don’t have an awesome silicone loaf tin then line a loaf tray with non-stick baking parchment.
- Put both the weetabix in a bowl and pour over the milk.
- Leave for 2 minutes and then mash the weetabix with a fork.
- Beat in all of the remaining ingredients and pour into your tin and bake for 1 hour.
- Cool the cake and slice into 12.
This was unbelieveably easy to make which I didn’t expect after seeing it and tasting it at group last week. It is a lot of syns for what you get, it could easily be wolfed down in full but remember the whole cake is 42 syns! I would make it again but it is one of those that you save for a little treat.