- Serves 1
- Syns per serving 10
- Difficulty Easy
- Time 10 minutes
- 100 grams of Walls Soft Scoop Light Vanilla ice cream (7 syns)
- 1 x tsps Choc Shot (0.5 syns)
- 1 x Meringue nest (2.5 syns)
- 8 x Strawberries
Fancy some ice cream but don’t think you have the syns for it! You definitley do! Walls soft scoop light vanilla ice cream tastes great and is surprisingly low in syns, 100 grams is a fair amount too. I find it quite hard to come by now as Morrison’s and Co-op have stopped stocking it so I’ve had to venture to Asda to get it. Another alternative is Carte D’or Light Vanilla which is more expensive and isn’t as creamy but is less syns at 6 syns per 100 grams. Vanilla ice cream is boring you say? Well another Slimming World staple Choc Shot is a perfect companion, especially if you get the coconut or chocolate orange flavour! We are also approaching a good time for strawberries (speed food!). If you are like me and save your syns for your evening after tea treat then this is ideal.
- Weigh out 100 grams of ice cream
- Crumble a meringue nest into your bowl
- Chop up some strawberries and place on top
- Squeeze choc shot onto a teaspoon and drizzle over the top
My favourite Slimming World dessert EVER, I can’t get enough of those chewy meringues.