- Serves 2
- Syns per serving FREE
- Difficulty Easy
- Time 30-35 minutes
- 4 x Sweet potatoes
- Schwartz perfect shake chip seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
This is a very easy recipe for sweet potato wedges, in fact they are the best sweet potato wedges I have ever tasted! and I think this was down to the seasoning we used, a lot of people are using paprika but we experimented with some chip seasoning and it worked so well. A little bit of salt and make sure you use a very good grinding of black pepper too.
- Preheat your oven to 230 (fan).
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into wedges.
- Spray a baking tray with Frylight.
- Spread the wedges evenly on the tray and sprinke the chip seasoning, salt & pepper over them.
- Spray with Frylight.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning the wedges halfway through.
I absolutely love sweet potato! Sweet potato is my favourite part of any roast dinner and making them into wedges allows you to pair them up with most meals. We had ours with some syn free Iceland slimming world burgers which were absolutely delicious by the way! and a bit of speedy salad on the side.