- Serves 4
- Syns per serving FREE
- Difficulty Easy
- Time 25 minutes
- 500g of 5% fat Mince Beef
- 1 x 500g carton of Onion & garlic passata
- 2 x tbsps of Tomato puree
- 1 x beef stock pot
- 1 x Onion (chopped)
- 1 x tsps of Mixed herbs
- 1 x tsps of Basil
- 1 x tsps of Oregano
- 2 x tsps of Very lazy garlic (or 2 cloves)
- Salt & pepper to season
- 500g of spaghetti
This one is especially for those boyfriends/girlfriends/wives/husbands out there who claim they can’t cook. I’m afraid I just won’t accept that! This is literally SO easy to make there are no excuses. If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal for Valentines Day but also looking to impress, you could try this rich and flavoursome spaghetti bolognese! Ideal if you are on a budget, there are minimal ingredients… most of which you will already find in your spice rack or can pick up relatively cheaply in your local Aldi! You need no skill whatsoever to put this meal together, you can’t go wrong!
- 500g of Spaghetti 49p
- 500g of 5% fat Mince Beef £2.99
- Tomato puree 37p
- Onion & garlic passata 45p
- Onion 10p
- 6 x Beef stock pots (£1.46) 24p
- Total £4.64 (Serves 4)!!
- Brown the mince along with the chopped onion, garlic and beef stock pot.
- Pour in the passata and add the mixed herbs, basil, oregano and season with salt & pepper.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and throw in your spaghetti, once you have brought it back to the boil, leave bubbling for 10 minutes.
- Strain the spaghetti well and serve!
If you are looking to treat your loved one this Valentines Day then this is the meal for you. If your partner is a Slimming World member, even better! They will love the effort you have gone to in making them this lovely spaghetti bolognese that they can enjoy on their special day. So easy to make and no skill required, a (very) little bit of effort does go a long way! and if you need ideas for dessert too then check out my slimming world love heart jelly sweets! (coming soon)
Have a good Valentines Day everyone!