- Serves 4
- Syns per serving Free
- Difficulty Easy
- Time 20 minutes
- 500g of Pasta
- 2 x tins of Tuna
- 1 x small tin of sweetcorn
- 1 x tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 x Onion (diced)
- A shake of Garlic Granules
- Pepper to season
I do tomato & garlic tuna pasta every Wednesday night before Kettlercise, it’s really filling and gives me an energy boost before I go without making me feel bloated. I’m usually pushed for time too so I can leave this bubbling away while I get in the zone and change into my gear. It’s important for me to eat before I go because it’s such a hard class and if I don’t eat I feel faint (I sweat buckets and spend most of the class wiping my face with a towel).
Kettlercise is one of the hardest classes I’ve ever taken and it never seems to get any easier! I love it though and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to tone up after weight loss. After a few weeks of kettlercise I was shocked when I crossed my arms one day and actually felt muscle! I’m sure I annoyed a few people by constantly asking them to feel my “guns”….now to tackle my jelly belly!
- Tip the pasta into the pan and cover with boiling water, grind a bit of pepper into the water.
- Boil the pasta until it’s cooked just how you like it, I find about 10 minutes is enough.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan, over a low heat.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes, onion, sweetcorn and the 2 tins of tuna.
- Shake in some garlic granules, season with pepper and serve!
I love tomato, garlic, sweetcorn, tuna and pasta so why not put it all together and eat a load of it! Although this is a really simple one (some might say boring), it’s good to have a few of these in your arsenal for those times when you’re in a rush or need something filling but low in syns.